The wiki team has added a new Discussion Forum. Let us know what you think. [FORUM]
- Each monster has 4 skills that are determined when it is hatched.
- Monsters gain abilities at level 12.
- Monsters evolve when they consume the fruits that are dropped from their evolved forms.
- Some monsters may evolve with Growth Value (GV) above 25 or 40.
- Attack skills deal 50% bonus damage when used by monsters with the same body type.
- DARK attacks are effective against GRASS, but not effective against FIRE, FLY and DARK monsters.
- ELECTRICITY attacks are effective against WATER, FLY, METAL and DARK, but not effective against GROUND, GRASS, and ELECTRICITY monsters.
- FIRE attacks are effective against GROUND and GRASS, but not effective against FIRE, WATER and ELECTRICITY monsters.
- FLY attacks are effective against FIRE and FLY, but not effective against GROUND and GRASS monsters.
- GRASS attacks are effective against WATER and FLY, but not effective against FIRE and GRASS monsters.
- GROUND attacks are effective against WATER and ELECTRICITY, but not effective against GROUND and GRASS monsters.
- METAL attacks are effective against NORMAL and GROUND, but not effective against WATER, POISON and DARK monsters.
- NORMAL attacks are effective against GRASS and DARK, but not effective against FLY and METAL monsters.
- POISON attacks are effective against WATER, GROUND and GRASS, but not effective against FIRE and POISON monsters.
- WATER attacks are effective against FIRE, POISON, METAL and ELECTRICITY, but not effective against NORMAL, WATER, GROUND, FLY and GRASS monsters.
- Battle your friends or someone on the Internet to get gold coins .
- It is important to have a balanced team instead of having one strong monster only.
- To switch your active monsters for battle, swipe down on the monster list.
- You get 3 coins for winning and 2 coins for losing a battle with other players. There is no point to leave a battle in the middle.
- Gold coins could be used to speed up tracking and hatching. Use them if you got any.
- Sell your monsters to get some extra gold coins . Just be sure only sell those you don't need.
- Your uncle is managing all the extra monsters for you. Tap him to see all your monsters.
- You can rename your monster by tapping on your uncle and then by tapping on the desired monster's name.
- With breeding, you can get skill combos on specific monster that cannot be found by hatching.
- Some monsters may breed special monsters when mating with specific monsters.
- The higher level of the parents, the higher chance you can get a special breed when mating two specific monsters.
- Sometimes you could hatch a powerful monster. That is called a RARE HATCH.
- Generally the better stat of the parents, the better stat of the offsprings.
- Monsters are born with different stats and personalities. Their personalities determin what stats they are good at.